- Sleeping bag or sheets and blankets, pillow
- Warm pyjamas
- Soap, towels and face cloth
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Comb and brush
- Socks and underwear
- Slacks and shorts
- Short and long sleeved shirts
- Warm sweater and jacket
- Swim suit
- Raincoat & rubber boots or extra (old) footwear
- Sunscreen, hat, & water bottle
- A Doctor’s written order to administer any medication you bring to camp
- Insect repellent
- Musical instrument
- Reading material
DO NOT BRING:
- Extra Food – some foods can cause allergic reaction in some campers, thus we need to be able to control food that is brought on site. Please respect this policy for the safety of all campers
- Unnecessary valuables such as stereos, personal MP3 players/iPods, and video games, etc.
- Any of these items may be confiscated for the duration of the camp.
- It is not recommended to have cell phones at camp. In case of an emergency the camp phone will always be available. Special arrangements may be made with the Camp Director.
- The camp will not accept responsibility for items damaged or lost while you are at camp
- Please contact the volunteer registrar at email@example.com for information regarding your application or to cancel.